Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Strict Non-disclosures, Apple's War on Leakers

This is posted because it is an example of the seriousness with which companies take secrecy and non-disclosure agreements. (This post has nothing to do with any possibility that Microvision may or may not be involved with any of Apple's plans.)

During the recent stockholders' meeting, the statement was made that the NDA's for the company's recent development contract are the strictest they have been under yet.

That's a significant reason for me changing the way I am posting information on this blog. Much of the content here was about where Microvision's technology may show up. If the "right answer" were to be stumbled upon -- would another company interpret it as a leak? If so, would that damage the company? (I am an investor, and don't want to do that.)

So, I eagerly anticipate hearing about the next orders for the engines that are entering mass production. I'm keeping the dot-connecting to myself and a few close friends. I have never been more excited about the potential for this company.

I only just noticed that Walt sent this to me yesterday. I saw it first on the Drudge Report. Thanks Walt, and thanks Jason as well. (was off the grid yesterday -- thanks SSBN Louisiana Crew!!)





The Outline -- I strongly encourage people to read this.


A recording of an internal briefing at Apple earlier this month obtained by The Outline sheds new light on how far the most valuable company in the world will go to prevent leaks about new products.

The briefing, titled “Stopping Leakers - Keeping Confidential at Apple,” was led by Director of Global Security David Rice, Director of Worldwide Investigations Lee Freedman, and Jenny Hubbert, who works on the Global Security communications and training team..... 

--- more at the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment