Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sony Conference Call - MPCL1 and PicoP engines mentioned

The most interesting thing to me was how quickly they answered that they couldn't respond to this question. I hope the questioner gets to us about what the after the call follow up included.

My guess is that the questioner asked about the dimensions of the one engine, because then they'll be able to determine which engine they already measured... 

CC Link
Sony Corporation Conference Call for Overseas Investors for the Second Quarter Ended September 30, 2015.

Thursday, October 29, 2015 | 9:00 AM EDT / 1:00PM GMT  / 10:PM JST


38:22  Eric Chamber from Electromotive (I was unable to hear this well enough to be sure what either name was though.)

Yes Hi, I have a question regarding your MPCL1, that you are producing in your CXN 0102 & CXN 0103 -- would you be able to comment about dimensions or rough dimensions for the 102,  do you have customers for these engines, and is it ready for production?

39:11 -- difficult time hearing question, I believe you're saying something about our picoprojector?

Yeah, I am sorry, I can repeat the question: You are introducing the MPCL1 picoprojector. In your website,  you show that you have the projector modules, or the engines that you are developing, the cxn0102 and the cxn01013, I am wondering if you can comment on the rough dimensions for the 102, if you have any customers lined up or interested in this product, and also if it ready for production.

39:50

At the moment unfortunately we are unable to comment on the specific products you are talking about. If you'd like, feel free to follow up after this call. 


No comments:

Post a Comment