Tuesday, March 18, 2014

MVIS included SurfacePhone: A Mobile Projection Device for Single- and Multiuser Everywhere Tabletop Interaction

A .pdf with this project was posted earlier, but I think that many people didn't see what is really possible with this -- 


the .pdf report does show a Microvision projector AND an Iphone.

Enjoy the video, this is Microvision in future AWESOMENESS.

*********************************************************************************

SurfacePhone: A Mobile Projection Device for Single- and
Multiuser Everywhere Tabletop Interaction
ChristianWinkler1, Markus L¨ochtefeld2, David Dobbelstein1, Antonio Kr¨uger2, Enrico Rukzio1




I'm not sure if the paper was supposed to be released yet, as the Date is April 26-May 1, 2014 / Toronto Canada.

Somewhere near here is probably the link to the .pdf describing the project. HERE.

I have a copy of the .pdf (It's very technical) I will NOT post it, and I have misplaced the link. If you would like a copy, I will e-mail one to you. If you find the PDF on line, I would appreciate the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment